A bit about me!

   

    I am a 23-year-young Oregon transplant from California and Nevada. It would take years for me to type out all of the places I lived and years for you to read so I won't bore you with that. After switching up my major 3 times I think I might possibly know what I want to be when I grow up- a marketer of sorts! 

    While working the front desk for a real estate company I wore many hats- and one of these hats was... marketing! I dipped my toes into social media/email management for both internal and external clients and quickly fell in love with it. I decided to enroll once again in classes here at LBCC, and one week later I am sitting in class writing this! I am now a business minor and marketing major dual enrolled with OSU. 
My previous job experience has fallen on the creative side of things- spending hours in Photoshop and Canva, making emails pretty, brainstorming on how to bring in clients. Now I need to fill in the side of analytics, data, reports, and vocabulary. While I was having success on my own, I know I can build more on my skills and have more success.

    Concerts, cats and my family take priority in my life. Not particularly in that order. My 2 rescue cats Pnuema and Khaleesi are the cutest and most spoiled cats ever. Every spare penny I have goes to concerts and music festivals- it's rare not to have at least one a month on my calendar. Genre doesn't matter. The people I meet, the atmosphere, and the food are what really make it! My ultimate dream is to do marketing in the music industry- loving my job so I don't work a day in my life.








My friends and I at our most recent music festival we attended- Life is Beautiful, LV 












    
2022 Christmas card featuring cats and boyfriend





































Comments

Popular Posts